Thursday 30 June 2011

10 facts of Nicole (:

  1. I got a warm family. Papa Hew is my BATMAN because i think batman is so much cooler than superman :D  My papa got a really really cool attitude and i think my papa is very handsome. Ehe ! Mama Hew is my Superwoman ! I  her so so much. Guess what, I kiss her lips to lips everynight before she goes to bed. And i got a super awesome brother. My brother call me babygirl and i call him babayboy. Haha. We rock in our own way ! Bro, peace ! Still, i got a lil princess in my family. Dont ever mess up with her ! i bet my parents will f*** you up ! Oops ! :O
  2. Hello, i got 2 girlfriends. Sherin is my 'bee ee bee' and Vicki is my 'dee aey arr ell' ! You can't imagine how much i love them both ! Hmm, like 10 gorilla perhaps !? Aha, Love chu Love chu !
  3. I ask my beb something really lame when im bored. "Sherin, do you love me ?" "mm.. yalayalaa" "how much !?" "2 elephants" "HUH ?! Not enough !" "Shut up, i want to do h/w" ):
  4. Insects are my enemy. Especially COCKROACHES ! I even have nightmare that i have a war with it ! Argh ! 
  5. 4 words. I do play piano. lalala ~
  6. I almost fall in love with my addmaths teacher. No kidding, she ios a genius. 
  7. I tried to save the earth. I did tried not to turn on the air-conditional when i sleep. But i failed. Don't blame on me. Blame the weather ! :)
  8. I got a special habit. I phone chat with my bee ee bee three hundred sixty-five days in a year. Yes, it is kinda weird, but please dont think that we're lesbian. We are just too close. We talk about everything. No secret between us. SHERIN, DONT YOU TRY TO HIDE A THING FROM ME. AND YOU TOO, VICKI LEE YEE CHIEN. It's really hard to find a partner like this, so i do appreciate them. 
  9. Rock music make me go wild. Cause i was born to get wild. If you didnt know that, now you know now.
  10. ♥ NIKE. Just do it. Nicole, just buy it. Yeahoo ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment