Thursday 30 June 2011

10 facts of Vicki (:

  1. I really enjoy the moment when i shop. And i can't control myself when i see something nice. Money i will miss you, bye bye ! :)
  2.  Im so glad that somebody make my life full of colours. Family is my soul and i love all my            family members. Babes are my everything, they cheer me up when im down. Babyboy, i won't die for you but i love you so so muchie ! 
  3. I really hate the fucking people with  the fucking attitude.
  4. I addicted to Chatime pearl milk tea and Starbucks GreenTea Frappucino ! I drink it almost twice a week. They make my day. Peace ! :D
  5. Photo can keep our sweet moment with the loves one. Im not good in photography, but i would give it a try if i got the chance.
  6. I would like to join Sherin and Nicole in the future to Japan Disneyland and they will join me to France. Japan and France ! Wait for us please !
  7. I think no one would bath longer than me. I take almost 1 hour to shower and then i use almost half an hour to make my hair look like Angelababy ! *evil laugh*
  8. I don't make up. my babes said that i got natural beauty. Trust me, i dont even wear foundation or the so call BB cream.
  9. Guess what ? I got 3 eyelids. Special huh ? 
  10. 10. I think i'm tall. i got long hand , long leg, and even long hair ! Haha. Lame ! -..-


                                                                                                                                       End with love <3

1 comment: